Volunteer, Internship, & Summer Programs
Why Is It Important To Get Involved?
Just having a good degree is no longer enough to secure that all-important graduate job offer in today’s world. Work experience is now just as valuable as your degree and exam results when it comes to building a successful career. As a result, volunteer work, internships, and summer programs have become an essential way to help candidates make themselves stand out.
- A chance to apply your theoretical knowledge in the real world
- You'll be able to expand on your transferrable skills
- An opportunity to develop professional connections
- Make new friends
- Boost your resume
- Direct job offers are more likely
- Possible better job stability in the end
- With this experience you may have higher salary potential
- Refine career goals
- Build confidence
Where Do I Find Opportunities?
- Click here to view the most updated list of volunteer work, internships, and summer programs.