If you are requesting that your student leave early for any reason, you must submit an Early Leave Note to your Grade Level clerk.
1. Early leave notes need to be in the Counseling Center before 8:20 a.m. Notes will not be accepted after 8:20 a.m.
2. Grade level office staff will call home to verify all notes. Students without a parent note WILL NOT be released unless Parent/Legal Guardian comes in to the office in person with picture ID.
3. If Parent/Legal Guardian cannot be reached, student MAY NOT leave.
4. Student’s note must include the following:
- Student’s last name and name
- Student’s date of birth
- Reason for leaving
- Time leaving
- Parent/legal guardian’s telephone number(s) (this number must also be on the student’s emergency card and in the BCCHS database)
5. Please hand note to your Grade Level clerk. Do not leave in box or on desk.