Top Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you offer "Open Enrollment"?
- When can I apply for (enter) the lottery?
- When is the lottery drawing?
- Is the lottery random?
- Is there any kind of priority enrollment for students applying through the lottery?
- If I live in the area, do I fill out a lottery enrollment application?
- How do I know if I live in the area/How do I know if I need to apply?
- What if I do not get selected in the lottery?
- If my student isn’t admitted this school year, will his/her name be automatically entered in NEXT year’s lottery?
- Do you provide transportation?
- If we withdraw from school, does the student lose their lottery enrollment spot?
- Do sports/performing arts guarantee an enrollment spot?
- What are the chances of my student getting in through the lottery enrollment?
- My child is in honors. My child is gifted. Do grades help?
- Where do I apply for the lottery?
- Can I apply for the school year 2022-2023?
- What application do I complete if I am interested in your Independent Study Program?