Textbook & Chrome Book Make Up Days All Grade Levels ****Additional Hours Added******
Greetings Parents and Students
If you already have an appointment, please stop reading and keep your appointment, this email is not for you.
If you were need an appointment, please keep reading.
Additional make up days have been added for students to pick up their textbooks and Chrome books. Those days are Monday, August 10th through Thursday, August 13th, from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 12:30 to 4:00 p.m.
*******Furthermore, additional hours have been added on those same days. The hours are 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.********
During your appointment you will:
Step 1. Pick up your class schedule
Step 2. Get your text books
Step 3. Freshman you will get your Chrome book and directions to use it. If you do not have internet access at home, please advise the person who gives you your Chrome book.
Sophomores if you have not exchanged your old Chrome book for a new one, please bring your Chrome book in to exchange.
Juniors and seniors, if the Chrome book you have is broken, please bring it so it can be exchanged for new Chrome book.
In order to maintain social distancing, only one parent or guardian will be allowed to attend with the student. More than two individuals from the same family unit will not be allowed on campus. (The student and a parent, or guardian, or other adult relative.)
1. When you make your appointment, you will receive a confirmation email. PLEASE SAVE THAT CONFIRMATION EMAIL. If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, you will need the information in that email. You will need to scroll to the bottom of the page and click on cancel or reschedule to make changes.
2. Please do not make more than one appointment. Any multiple appointments will be canceled. If you need to reschedule an appointment refer to the confirmation email you received.
3. You will not be allowed on campus without an appointment. Please have your confirmation email available on your phone.
4. You MUST wear a mask, answer some health questions, and have your temperature taken before you will be allowed on campus.
5. Please use this link to schedule your appointment
******Additional hours have been added, please use the link below.*****
Please email Ms. Tracie Bowdoin at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or concerns. Thank you.