Vision & Beliefs
The Birmingham Community Charter High School community collaborates to create an academically challenging, personalized, and supportive environment that prepares individual students to pursue their post high school academic and career goals.
20-21 BCCHS Values:
1. We value equity and choice because we know that with support and equal opportunity, our diverse and
talented students can achieve their maximum potential.
2. We achieve excellence through perseverance and growth.
3. We demonstrate compassion and provide support through empathy, respect and flexibility and
being considerate of the needs of others.
4. We value and foster positive relationships in our community to enhance student learning.
5. We value curiosity and ongoing improvement to meet and adapt to our students' needs.