Concurrent Enrollment Opportunties
BENEFITS OF CONCURRENT ENROLLMENT
BCCHS has established a partnership with local community colleges to offer SAS students an accelerated and rigorous experience through college courses.
· Students will be able to take college courses on the BCCHS campus.
· Students will be able to graduate high school with college units completed.
· Student will be more competitive when submitting transcripts to the top universities.
· College courses are free while in high school, saving yourself thousands of dollars in tuition.
· Students will be able to familiarize themselves with a college experience while in high school.
· Students will experience a rigorous program with the support of a caring staff.
TENTATIVE COLLEGE COURSE OFFERINGS
All classes offered are CSU and UC transferable and meet the Inter-segmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC).
· Anthropology 101, 102
· Communications 101
· English 101, 102, 103, 205
· Sociology 1
· Cinema 107
· History 2, 12
· Philosophy 9
· Political Science 1