Join a powerful association that can advocate on behalf of children and educators at Birmingham.
Your membership is vital to Birmingham Community Charter High School, so we can continue to provide important services and support to enable students to reach their highest educational and personal goal.
PTSA Meetings will be held via ZOOM on the 3rd Tuesday of every month at 7:00pm.
ZOOM link will be sent to parents, students and teachers through ParentSquare.
Here are some of the services that PTSA provides:
- Student and Faculty Appreciation Events
- The opportunity to suggest changes at school and be involved in making them happen
- School and Faculty “wish list” items for Birmingham
Everyone is welcome to become involved in the PTSA. Join PTSA and enjoy member perks! Membership is only $6.50 and entitles PTSA members to discounts at various stores and services. Our PTSA Membership drive is ongoing all year.
We look forward to having you be a part of our BCCHS PTSA!
2023-2024 PTSA Officers:
President: Rosa Gutierrez
Vice President: Hibiscus Kafar
Treasurer: Karen Henderson
Secretary: Jackie Honda
Ways & Means (Fundraising): Stephanie Jellinek
Membership Chair: Margarita Ponce
Student Liaison: TBD
Join your school's PTSA!!!
Únase a la Asociación de Padres, Maestros y Estudiantes!!
Scheduled Meeting Dates for the 23-24 School Year
(Subject to change if needed)
- 9/19/23 at 7:00 p.m.
- 10/17/23 at 7:00 p.m.
- 11/14/23 at 7:00 p.m. (2nd Tuesday instead of 3rd Tuesday, due to Thanksgiving holidays)
- 12/12/23 at 7:00 p.m. (2nd Tuesday instead of 3rd Tuesday, due to Christmas holidays)
- 1/16/24 at 7:00 p.m.
- 2/20/24 at 7:00 p.m.
- 3/19/24 at 7:00 p.m.
- 4/16/24 at 7:00 p.m.
- 5/21/24 at 7:00 p.m.