Our vision is to be recognized as a secondary educational employer of choice and provider of innovative and results-oriented Human Resources services, policies, and systems for and with faculty, administrators, staff, applicants, and external stakeholders.
Every day we strive for excellence, integrity, honesty, diversity, community, service, leadership, discernment, and learning to foster a healthy, safe, and productive work environment for employees, their families, departments, and the public in order to maximize individual and organizational potential. Our mission supports Birmingham Community Charter High School by ensuring Human Resources services, policies, and systems align with the School's values and mission. These services include:
- Recruitment highlighting diversity and inclusion in efforts to hire a diverse and talented workforce
- Salary and Benefits Administration
- Employer and Employee Relations
- Professional Development
- Organizational Development
- Compliance with employment related legislation