Birmingham Community Charter High School, in partnership with Chartwells K12, is now using Nutrislice to publish the school menus to a new interactive website and a free smartphone app! Now you can access your menus anywhere, anytime! If you have any question feel free to contact the Director of Dining Services at (818)758-5244.
Locate the website by clicking the following link: https://birminghamcharter.nutrislice.com
Download "School Lunch" by Nutrislice from Google Play for Androids or the App Store for iPhones.
USING THE APP:
1. Select CA as your state, followed by Birmingham Community Charter for the school district.
2. Select the grade level, Birmingham Community Charter for School, followed by the School Menu you wish to view.
3. Once within the site, you will notice that the menu is interactive.
If you hover over a food item, you will be able to see an image and its description.
NOW YOU CAN:
SEE more information about menu items, including a photo and a description.
FILTER common food allergens like nuts, wheat and diary.
TRANSLATE your menus into a number of different languages
ACCESS nutrition information like carb counts and calories.
You can also view our monthly breakfast and lunch menus in a printable PDF format below:
Breakfast is available everyday!
Look for the Food Cart by the J Building & the Victory Parking lot for quick Grab-n-Go Breakfast.
Mornings can be really crazy…the alarm doesn’t go off…the kids don’t want to get up…there’s no time to eat breakfast before the bus comes…or they’re just not ready to eat. Or maybe your teenager grabs a can of soda and a candy bar on the way to school. If this sounds like your house, we have good news for you!
Breakfast is served at school! School breakfast will energize your child’s day and provide them with a healthy start. A nutritious breakfast helps students be more alert so they can learn more in class, and has plenty of vitamins and nutrients for a strong and healthy body.
Breakfast at school is affordable, too. If you qualify for free and reduced price meals, you also qualify for the breakfast program, with no additional paperwork.
Research proves that students who eat breakfast have:
- Higher math and reading test scores
- Increased concentration in the classroom
- Better Attendance
- Less visits to the School Nurse
- Improved Classroom Behavior
- Improved Memory
So help your child start the day right with school breakfast!
Breakfast is available everyday from 7:50 a.m. - 8:25 a.m. ( until 8:55 a.m. on Wednesday)
Every student will be eating for FREE this school year regardless of their meal eligibility. However, if you'd like to purchase a second meal or a-la-carte items, you can add funds to your student's meal account!
We encourage you to participate in prepaying your student's meal account!
By prepaying your students meal account you are promoting:
- Faster lunch lines
- More time for students to eat and enjoy their break
- Peace of mind from lost/stolen/forgotten lunch money
- View student's cafeteria purchases
- Check student balance(s)
- Securely pay for a-la-carte items or school meals
Get Started Today
- Click the link below or download the mobile app
- Create your free account and add your students by selecting their school/district name (Birmingham Community Charter High School) AND their Student ID
- View cafeteria purchases and add funds using your credit / debit card or electronic check
Cash or Check
You can make a cash or check deposit before and after school in the Cafeteria.
If you chose to send a check, please make them payable to BCCHS NUTRITION.
Please write the Student's FIRST NAME, LAST NAME, and ID NUMBER on the check.
If your check has insufficient funds, you will be expected to make a new payment in the original amount plus the bank's returned-check fee.