Skip To Main Content



Open Weglot - Overlay



Landing Nav


Pre-Payment Options

Every student will be eating for FREE this school year regardless of their meal eligibility. However, if you'd like to purchase a second meal or a-la-carte items, you can add funds to your student's meal account!

We encourage you to participate in prepaying your student's meal account!
By prepaying your students meal account you are promoting:

  • Faster lunch lines
  • More time for students to eat and enjoy their break
  • Peace of mind from lost/stolen/forgotten lunch money
  • View student's cafeteria purchases
  • Check student balance(s)
  • Securely pay for a-la-carte items or school meals

Get Started Today

  1. Click the link below or download the mobile app
  2. Create your free account and add your students by selecting their school/district name (Birmingham Community Charter High School) AND their Student ID
  3. View cafeteria purchases and add funds using your credit / debit card or electronic check

Pay Online for Meals

Cash or Check
You can make a cash or check deposit before and after school in the Cafeteria.
If you chose to send a check, please make them payable to BCCHS NUTRITION. 
Please write the Student's FIRST NAME, LAST NAME, and ID NUMBER on the check.
´╗┐If your check has insufficient funds, you will be expected to make a new payment in the original amount plus the bank's returned-check fee. 

Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.

Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1)   mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2)   fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3)  email:
"This institution is an equal opportunity provider."